Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bambah Boutique: Vintage Reconstructed


Here is another event I went to last week,Vintage Reconstructed. If you haven't realised by now I am in love with vintage, hence the blog name, so you can totally understand why Bambah Boutique is one of my new favourite places in Dubai because it stocks some gorgeous vintage pieces! It also
stocks some very quirky things like mugs, statues, etc (pictures above), in addition I love the whole interior of the shop. Regarding the actual event, it was on Vintage pieces, i.e things like Levi jackets basically 'DIYed' or reconstructed! I loved them and think I will be heading back there this week to get a piece! Make sure you check out Bambah located right opposite Dubai Zoo to check it out for yourself.

































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig