Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today's details: Arm Candy


I am very obsessed with 'arm candy' and cannot go out of the house without stacking my arms full of gorgeous bracelets, my watch and rings. I always get asked by people where I got them from so just incase you haven't already seen on my blog before the two brands I am obsessed with are ROCK ON which is the gorgeous peace signs with spikes however she has two new collections, noir and metallic which are both sold at O'Concept. Then the swarovski pink bracelet is from H.N.A Jewels which is sold in Candella Boutique and will also be at the Traffic Weekend happening today until 15th September, it is showcasing many amazing designers click here for more information! In addition my watch is Guess and my bracelet is Juicy Couture! I love these brands so much I hope you do too!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig