Sunday, January 27, 2013

One Piece Love Affair


As I said I haven't been posting for the last week because I have been busy - which is very true - yet while doing that I have been spending my time chilling in my One Piece or
otherwise known as a onesie. One Pieces, or onesies are seriously super duper comfy, I already have a Primark one that is leopard print however it is thicker and covers your feet. I have heard of One Piece for a long time however they are online and it is hard to deliver to Dubai so when I heard they were announcing a Middle East website I was so excited and got myself a One Piece finally! They are for both male and female and come in many different colours, I opted for a navy blue one which also has a nice bit of detailing. I chill around the house in mine or even wear it to bed however many people do wear them out - even celebs - Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick has been known to have been spotted wearing his and to be totally honest when I move to England I will wear it out as it is so great for when you are cold. Their new Middle Eastern website can be checked out here














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig