Sunday, December 30, 2012

Boy with the Blue ribbon



I have been ill for the past few days feeling horrible and basically not leaving my bed or pjs yet I have still been revising *sad face* however I am feeling much better today so the father persuaded me to venture out of the house for some air, we took a very nice walk on the beach and watched the sunset. Anyway I couldn't go wearing my pjs or trackies so as it was a little chilly I wore my favourite jumper in my wardrobe atm. Boy London has been round for a
while, in addition I have known and wanted pieces from the brand for a while however never seemed to get any - probably as they don't sell them here in Dubai - I got this jumper for my Birthday, I have noticed it has suddenly became the rage to wear it and tbh I do love wearing the trends but even if it wasn't the trend it would still be my favourite jumper! I paired it with jeggings from: Topshop and my items from the last post, headband from: Harvery Nichols and sunglasses from: West LA, SpitFire. Oh and do you like my blue ribbon *angel face*










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig