Saturday, December 22, 2012

West LA Birthday Party!!



West LA is my most favourite boutique like ever - as most of you should know - so I was super duper duper excited when they asked to throw me a mini party for my birthday, how could I say no! It was a lot of fun, cupcakes with my name on, fun pictures and props with my friends aaaaaaand 20% discount off clothes in the store how amazing!!! I got some really beautiful items that I
will do outfit posts on this week in addition I took my friend over from England there today and just couldn't resist getting a gorgeous pair of sunglasses which are now sitting under the Christmas tree - a little present to me from me (: Anyway above here are some pics from that night, sooo cuteee! Thank you to allllll the West LA girls and the expose team I had so much fun!!















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig