Wednesday, December 12, 2012

West LA Fashion Show


Sorry for the MIA guys but Birthday planning is taking over but party is this weekend so next week will be more chilled but still exciting because my Birthday is next Monday 17th :D ! Anyway a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be a model in the fashion show at Armani Prive, Fashion Overdose for my most favourite Boutique West LA! I have actually just come back from
the AMAZING Birthday party they held for me in their offices and their boutique in Sunset Mall - if you follow me on instagram you would of seen the pics, if not follow me now and take a look, vintagerunways, - anyway more on that on a next post with a lot of picatures! Above are some pics of the show, what I was wearing and me and the GORGEOUS, LOVELY, AMAZING Alia who owns West LA Boutique along with the FABULOUS Firras! Such a great show and such a great brand thank you all for tonight you made the build up to my birthday super duper amaze!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig