Saturday, December 8, 2012

Birthday Soon!


Ok so I am actually super duper excited because it is my BIRTHDAY soon! I have been so busy planning my party that is why there is a lack of posts and I really do apologise, I will add some outfit posts up soon dw! Anyway I am having a few birthday celebrations including one at West LA (which I will ofcourse blog about after) and a big party! Planning parties is actually really stressful haha however everything is coming together which is great, above is what my invitation looks like to my party including all the amazing sponsors I have *THANK YOU ALL* I am wearing a beautiful dress made by Stephanie Villarreal and the pic was taken by Antonio Piepo. Stay tuned for some more birthday action and make sure you follow me on instagram as will be giving sneaky hints of some of the things happening including my outfit ;) *vintagerunways* 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig