Sunday, December 30, 2012

Little Princess Crown



As my next outfit post is me wearing these two gorgeous new pieces in my wardrobe I thought it be perfect to show you a sneak peak of the items a little more closely. The headband is from one of my best friends, Andrea Brocca, who seriously knows me too well hehe a
spiked headband couldn't be anymore me so I literally jumped up and down with joy when I got it for my birthday from him - I call it my crown. Also the amazing vintage looking sunglasses are from non other than my favourite boutique West LA from SpitFire which I treated myself to for Christmas and yes I did put it under the tree and wrote on the label: To Louisa, Merry Christmas from Louisa x (: Anyway stay tuned for my outfit post coming up next wearing these amaze items!!




Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig