Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Prep!


Planning a party with 200 people invited is sooo stressful fyi yes it was fun but I don't know if I will be planning another one anytime soon haha! Anyway I had been planning my birthday party for months and months, organising venue, food, lights, sponsors, goody bags
and the most stressful part - the guest list! However it is all done now after my hard work (: above here are some pics of the prep it took for my party including pics of some of the goody bag stuff DON'T FORGET YOU CAN WIN ONE HERE!!! I must admit it's not everyday you get your name on a coupon! Also there are some pics of me and my gorgeous girly just before the party started! Follow me on instagram for more pics - vintagerunways - and another post up next!!

























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig