Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Cardigan I love!


I hope you all had a very good Christmas day, I know I did and cannot eat anything more - now the diet starts hehe - anyway here is another outfit post which includes another new purchase of mine from West LA Boutique and that is
The Ragged Priest cardigan, which I just love! In addition my headband is also from West LA, then I am wearing a top from Camden Market, disco pants from American Apparel, shoes from River Island and my Moschino belt that was a present for my birthday. Also I was gifted two beautiful bracelets from my most favourite bracelet brand Rock On! for my birthday and whoever won a goody bag you will receive one too ;) make sure you follow Rock On! here.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig