Monday, December 24, 2012

American Cosy


First of all I wanna say very well done to the winners of the goody bag competition and I am very sorry you haven't received them yet as I have been very busy as it is Christmas however you will get them in the next few days! That brings me on to
saying Merry Christmas everybody! I hope Santa bought you everything you asked for and more, I got some gorgeous presents which will be up soon however you can see them on instagram - vintagerunways.

Anyway here is an outfit post in my new favourite jumper which is ofcourse from my favourite boutique West LA, it is the most comfy and cosy sweater I own however it was very hot outside when I had these pics taken hehe. My hat is also from West LA, leggings from American Eagle, shoes were a birthday present - I love Chelsea boots - from River Island aaaaand do you all love my new ring? It was a belated birthday present, I have always wanted a YSL Arty ring and now I finally have one, I got mine from the Pink Fudge Girls - thank you all so much. 

Enjoy your Christmas day all!!










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig