Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shine bright like a diamond - Birthday


It was my birthday yesterdayyy! I just want to start off by saying thank you to each and everyone of you who sent me a birthday message both on my blog facebook, twitter, instagram and all my amazing friends! I had a fun day and cooked a nice dins for some friends! Now I have
a LOT to post about all the celebrations that took place! Here is an outfit post of what I wore for my party, I was head to toe Topshop and I had my hair done in a fish plait as I didn't want the usual down and curly - Tips and Toes did that and also my nails! I know the pics aren't amazing but they are fun! There will be more pics from the night coming soon in addition to my West LA Boutique birthday celebration !!

P.S DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COMPETITION FIND OUT BY CLICKING HERE!!!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig