Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rivaage Princess


A few weeks ago I was in a gorgeous fashion show for Rivaage Boutique located in Sunset Mall, I wore some amazing dresses and even a wedding dress! No matter how young you are wearing a wedding dress definitely makes you feel like a princess and it makes you want to get married asap hehe! Anyway above are some pics that were taken from the show and they are
all taken from Rivaage's facebook page here. I have a lot on my plate atm as it is my birthday in 2 weeks however I am doing some amazing things for my birthday including a Birthday Party at West LA!! Yes that is right and I am so so so excited, there will be lots of pics taken and items bought to blog about so stay tuned. In addition I modelled in the West LA fashion show at Armani Prive so will be a post up soon and I NEED to do some outfit posts so I will soon, I promise guys!!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig