Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Insta


Sorry for not posting all have been busy over Christmas and revising for exams and dealing with a few bumps in the road and everyone gets in life but its new years soon and new year new start I am personally so excited for 2013 as a lot of exciting things are happening along with a big life change but bring it on I say! Anyway just a quickie of some pics taken over the few days of Christmas, involving a Bentley, lots of presents, lots of food and lots of friends, I hope you all had a great day and got everything you wanted from Santa ;) I received some beautiful gifts which I will be sharing with you next as I am also ill now and haven't got energy to go out don't think there will be outfit posts for a bit but stay tuned!

Share:

1 comment

  1. cute insta-snaps! looks like you had a smashing time!

    xx
    jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig