Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Puppet Warp


[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/52414190 w=500&h=281]

Sorry for the lack of posting guys and the lack of outfit posts however I have been busy planning my birthday party as it is next week and finally everything is coming together! My actual birthday is 17th December so am still debating what I would like well actually I know what I would like (*cough Celine bag cough*) but I know my parents won't be able to buy me that - one day. Anyway I few months ago I did a wacky, crazy shoot for Ikon Dubai and as when the pictures were first
seen a new magazine in Dubai wanted to use them so they had to be a secret until published so here they are! The pics are in the magazine called 'IN Magazine' which I will be getting a copy of tomorrow and will ofcourse instagram (: I hope you like the pics, eventhough they are so crazy I do like the outcome and the video is cute so make sure you have a look at that. I am in a fashion show tomorrow for West LA boutique which I am very excited about so shall be a post on that soon.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig