Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Picture Perfect - Birthday Party !


In my opinion a party isn't complete without a photobooth so I just had to have one at my birthday party to document the fun time with all my babies and just have fun! There are LOADS of pics that were taken however here are a few of my favourites! I had Pose n Click for my party, they were so great bringing props and everything so thank you Maya so much! Be sure to follow them on facebook here in addition I had my party at Desert Fish Studio so thank you so much for that - they have a new part to the studio which is a gallery of beautiful clothing called The Cartel, check out the facebook page to know what I am talking about here. And even more importantly a HUGE thank you goes out to each and everyone of my sponsors: Topshopthehipster.comRock On!, Dial a Nail, Tips and Toes, Talulah, It's Sugar, Brandi Pizza, Cruciani, Vanilla Salon, Chocolate Salon and ofcourse PosenClick - big post on what they gave to the goody bags!! But A BIG BIG BIG thank you goes to Monique March Topshop's amazing personal shopper who came with both cakes and Topshop goody bags for everyone so thank you so much lovely! 

P.S AGAIN GUYS DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COMPETITION TO WIN A GOODY BAG WINNERS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!!! CLICK HERE ON HOW TO ENTER

P.P.S NEARLY AT 1000 LIKES ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE BUT NOT THERE YET SO GET LIKING HERE!!

Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig