Sunday, December 16, 2012

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!


It is officially my actual birthday now!!!! I have just woken up to some amazing presents sitting under the Christmas tree - that's one reason I love having my birthday in December, in addition it is chucking it down with rain outside - my wish came true :D now it finally feels like England hehe home has come to me. Anyway above are some pics taken last month for
my invitation however I had to show them to you all, the dress was made for me by an amazing designer called Stephanie Villarreal, who has designed dresses for the likes of Kim Kardashian! The pics were taken by Antonio check out his blog here. Thank you all for the amazing birthday wishes and love it means so much!!

Also don't forget to enter the COMPETITION!!!!










Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig