Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm the kid that stands out in the playground


Hello everybody I apologise for the lack of posts for the last few days however I have been very busy here in England including heading down to my favourite place in the entire world, Camden Market where I was actually snapped by some street photographer he was pretty cool and he said he would send me the pics so hopefully will get them and if I do will be sure to put them up on the blog. I was in London for the first 2 days and went to a really nice restaurant called The Duck and Waffle which is on the 40th floor so you can see the whole of London, was a great laugh and amazing food. Anyway as it is ofcourse winter it is pretty cold here however not too cold, however I do have many layers on including both tights leggings and socks hehe oh well I love the
cold weather and all the beautiful Christmas decorations everywhere. I am just outside London atm and leave back to Dubai tomorrow, here is what I am wearing today, just went for an interview and around the town, my shirt is from: American Apparel, jumper from: H&M, shoes from: Doc Martens and my waistcoast is from: H&M, I bought it ages ago however obviously living in Dubai I can't get away with wearing it so I was so excited to finally get it, I do indeed call it my sheep however it is faux fur, I personally hate the thought of wearing real fur! Anyway be back soon everybody but do follow me on instagram for lots more pics of my travels - vintagerunways






Share:

1 comment

  1. love the mix of peach and mint! looks great on you :)

    xx
    Jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig