Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meeting: Dannii Minogue


Everybody knows Australian sweetheart Kylie Minogue for her gorgeous style, body and ofcourse music! I have seen Kylie in concert and she is so amazing, not only does she sing her songs she performs them and the whole concert is a show, when I was invited to meet her baby sister Dannii Minogue I was so excited! Dannii also was a singer, presenter, tv judge and
even modelled for Playboy but now she has just released her own clothing lable called Project D, the pieces will be available on Boutique 1 soon. As I am the model for Boutique 1 two weeks ago I shot in her stuff and they are truly gorgeous, I fell in love with the gold sequin jacket! Above are some pictures of when I met Dannii, she is so sweet we had a cute little convo and she commented on my bag saying how much she loved the colour hehe (: Thank you so much Boutique 1 for the opportunity!!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig