Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Modelling: The Morning After


I did this shoot a while ago however I only just got all the pictures so I ofcourse wanted to share them with you guys, this my favourite shoot that I have ever done because of how different it is! In addition I LOVED the hair and makeup, yes that is all my real hair (: !! The name of this shoot is 'the morning after' which definitely shows in the pictures, I have never done a full black and white shoot before so I was so happy with the results, the whole trashed, edgy, grungy look
is so what I adore and the fags and the Jack Daniels bottle really adds that extra edge to the pictures in my opinion. These amazing shots were taken by an amazing photographer in Dubai who is also my favourite photographer, Mansoor Bhatti to check out some of his work visit http://mannbutte.tumblr.com/









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig