Thursday, July 23, 2015

Dark Blue Jeans




Finally London you are cooler and I can sleep better and I am wearing a fluffy jumper right now - but with shorts might I add. Anyway here are some pics of me and Osc matching as usual, both wearing blue jeans and brown shoes. I am wearing a body suit from H&M, jeans from Jack Wills, shoes from River Island and parka jacket from Primark in addition to my Alexander Wang bag. Oscar is wearing a tshirt from H&M, shirt from Ralph Lauren, jeans from Zara and shoes from Fit Flop.
Regarding our blog posts I would like to add that all the famous bloggers out there have quite a bit of money or atleast earn some, me on the other hand am a student and I don't get to buy new clothes often atm so I am kind of finding it hard to blog as I want to be able to blog things you guys can go out to the shop and buy like right now, however I can't. Please bare with me as I will hopefully be able to get some new pieces soon. I hope you guys still see inspiration in what we wear not just the clothes themselves - the whole styling instead.
Thank you all for reading and viewing it means a lot - we are young and trying to get somewhere as is everyone else.
























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig