Monday, July 20, 2015

Chill Vibe



Hey guys Oscar did his first post and I hope you guys liked it. We will be doing some outfit posts together and some separately. Anyway this outfit post is of some clothes that we literally threw on, Oscar spontaneously was craving a Bubble Tea so we just put on some clothes and went to get some. I was born in Singapore so have always loved Asian food and drinks so when I came across Bubble Tea in Dubai a few years ago I was hooked. I got Oscar to try Bubble Tea one time we were in Brighton and again he is now hooked, more than me I think!

We live in Shoreditch so there isn't actually many Bubble Tea places, there is one in Box Park called Milk Tea and Pearl but we also found another one called Chatime in Rivington Street if anyone is interested. I have added a new Lifestyle section to our blog so be sure to check it out to see places to go in Shoreditch. http://vintagerunwaysxomh.com/shoreditch
Anyway back to the outfit I am wearing a H&M Tshirt and leggings with Prada sunglasses and New Balance trainers. Oscar is actually wearing my dungarees from Monki, now before anyone goes about saying something about my boyfriend wearing my clothes there is nothing wrong with it, I wear his clothes and I buy a lot of guy clothes so he steals that - it would be different if my boyfriend was borrowing my dresses. The dungarees is from Monki, tshirt from H&M, Huff hat and Nike trainers.


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig