Monday, July 13, 2015

Primark Haul with the sister







My sister has been living with use for the past month so has been nice to have a girly roommate, poor Oscar in a house of girls! My sister LOVES Primark, she feels very deprived of it living in Dubai so she had to go while she was here. I went off to Primark with her and I haven't been to Primark in years, I went through a Primark fad when I was 13 but haven't really been since.

Considering I don't usually buy Primark I was pleasantly surprised buy some things I found so did buy some but my sister ofcourse bought more. We decided to do a fashion haul on my YouTube channel so here it is! Be sure to follow my sister's blog www.redlipsandlace.wordpress.com and subscribe to my Youtube. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig