Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Legs for days















I started modelling in Dubai when I was 10 but my career really picked up when I was 13. To date I have been lucky enough to work with a lot of brands including big names like Prada, Giuseppe Zanotti, Elle Magazine, Ted Baker etc. I moved to England when I was 16 for my studies, many people told me I was on top of my game in Dubai's modelling industry and I unfortunately had to put that all on hold as I went to an Art boarding school in the English countryside. I have now been in England 2 years and have done some modelling here and there but now I am based in London full time so it is time to get back to the career I love and have missed. Here are some new raw shots for my portfolio.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig