Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Monochrome matching



Finally a blog post of me and Oscar together. If you follow me then you would know I have now transformed my blog from vintagerunways to vintagerunwaysxomh, as I am now blogging with my boyfriend. Oscar has been busy working but we finally got round to taking some pics of us together. As a couple we like to 'match' each other when we go out - as cheesy as that sounds - Kimye do it so we must be doing something right.
We don't literally match but we wear the same colour tone. Here we are both very monochrome - just the way we like it. Oscar is wearing Zara jeans, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, All Saints hat and vintage jersey. I am wearing Boy London tshirt, Zara shorts and gladiators and Primark waistcoat - be sure to check out the post before as the waistcoat is featured in the Primark Haul me and my sister did.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig