Tuesday, July 21, 2015

B O Y



Hey lovelies so here is another post of me and Oscar matching as usual. Remember that stage like 2 years ago when Boy London was THE thing, I jumped onto the bandwagon and bought quite a bit from Boy London. Anyway 2 years later I still love it and now I have a boyfriend who loves it too. Boy London is a unisex brand so Oscar was so happy when he first saw these items in my wardrobe and tbh some of it looks better on him than me anyway as they are practically guys clothes. The combo I am wearing is my favourite Boy London pieces because they are so comfy and all black and white.
I paired both the vest with the matching leggings, which most people wouldn't usually do as it is a whole lot of pattern, I however think otherwise - when I wear it most people ask if it is a one piece and when I say no they are so surprised and want to buy the pieces for themselves.
What up what uppppp, ok so Lou was feeling a Boy London vibe and when I saw the item of BL I was to, I am wearing the White BL jumper with black BL trackies, Holla CA 5-pannel with the Black cap piece, then last but not least my SEXY BEAUTIFUL Jordan 4's. What I really like about my outfit is that I think I am wearing just the right amount of each colour, as your eyes travel all the items that I have on compliment each other, hat, jumper, trackies and trainers. Red, black, white, black, red, white, black. So go now fly free and dive into your wardrobe and find your garments that match in a beautiful swagalisious way. Peacceeee outtttt......














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig