Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nautical Stripes




I may be the only person in London at the moment who doesn't like the hot weather. I grew up in Dubai and it is considered my home however I really don't like the heat and couldn't live without my AC on the whole time. Now living in London I am content with the cold weather and wearing chunky knits, however now it is Summer England has decided to have a heat wave. Living in a converted warehouse means I don't have AC just big windows but that doesn't help. I was going to go buy a paddling pool and put it on my balcony.
Anyway despite the heat I personally don't like really wearing short things around the city so I don't usually wear shorts out, instead I love wearing big baggy clothes for some reason, maybe it's my own insecurity of wearing figure hugging things or maybe I prefer comfy. Here I wore an outfit that was both comfy but also flows for the hot weather. My trousers are from Zara, top and waistcoat from Primark and shoes from New Balance. Hope you enjoy the weather if you aren't like me.

















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig