Friday, July 17, 2015

Grey Mood Board



Waw, so first blog post and I must say it's been a long awaiting start, so I shall start with the shoes, they are Jeffrey Campbell all white with sharp metal spikes, they are quite subtle but once you see them you can't help but look closer.
Then I go for the standard black skinny jeans from ZARA they just go well with everything I own just as well as black and white with a small hint of purple are my favorite colours, although there is no purple here but I have gone for a grey coat from ZARA and the hat from H&M.



I feel with any garments that you decide to wear it's important to layer your self up from the bottom, nice boxers say Calvin Kleins, black skinny jeans then a nice big jersey style T shirt that says I Hate U 2 in white across the front, this complements my Jeans, then with a simple black hoodie with the white lace and white zip down both sides as well as the grey hat as if it was the cherry on top of that sunday. I just think that some people make a huge effort with what they decide to wear, but if you can roll out of bed and one has a natural colour scheme with what they have in there wardrobe then dressing well comes some that easy. We all have our favorite colours, just mine happens to be black and white. So ladies and chaps I hope you dig my first blog post, I'm super nervous to see what you guys think well more excited than nervous but hey hohw, I really hope all you readers are having an awesome day, night, midnight read and snack or just chilling kicking back having a gander through lou's and I's blog adventure, love you all peace oouuuttttttt!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig