Friday, June 26, 2015

Modelling for LCF students














So my apartment is a full house atm with both my sister and my mum staying along with it being Oscar's Birthday tomorrow and we are having his family round for lunch so there will be 9! I have to cook and seat 9 people!!! Wish me luck! Other than that I hope you all had a watch of the video I made with Oscar - our FIRST video together, which was a Q&A, if not go to the post before this one. He is now officially part of my blog but he needs to start posting - he will I promise.
Anyway above are some photos I got back today of a Photoshoot I did for some London College of Fashion Students for their end of year collection there was around 7 or 8 of them that all came together to collaborate, everything from print students to embroidery, textiles, knit etc. It was a fun day and cool location. Enjoy!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig