Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Nails, New Look



I am back and I am determined to be back for good! Determination and inspiration is definitely something I have however life is something that is very unpredictable, I am off to University at the end of this month so been preparing for that. In addition it has taken me a very long long time to redo my blog - I have redesigned the theme and I have also meshed both my original blog - vintagerunways into this new blog vintagerunwaysxomh so please feel free to check out my old content. I haven't completed transferring all my old posts so that is still on the agenda. Anyway I do hope you like the new look and I am seriously going to try my best to keep up with it like I used to.



So for the first post back I decided to show you all my new favourite nail colour, as Summer is coming to an end and Autumn is approaching this Chanel 505 Particuliere nail colour is perfect for this next season. However I actually can't take credit for it one of my gorgeous friends picked it up for me - she definitely knows me very well so thank you to her.

The nail polish can be found in many different stores including: Selfridges, Harrods, Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis etc 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig