Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Raw chocolate



I am a complete chocoholic and will always choose sweet over salty, however if you give me the biggest dairy milk you can buy - you know that one bigger than your face - I will eat it in 5 minutes and I am not kidding. Even though I love my chocolate I am a very big health freak so I decided to Google raw chocolate. I then came across Protein World's raw chocolate fudge - the recipe can be found here http://www.proteinworld.com/recipes/raw-chocolate-fudge/ - the only thing I did differently was use maple syrup instead of honey, I used about 30g.

It is seriously the easiest thing to make and when you blend it all together it looks like brownie mix but nothing has been cooked! I didn't have a rectangular tin to pour it in so I used the circular tin shown in the picture above. They are soooo good and so very moreish trust me! I want to try the recipe with peanut butter instead of almond butter next - maybe they will be like Reece's pieces. Do let me know if any of you make it and your feedback. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig