Saturday, September 26, 2015

Louis Vuitton Series 3 Exhibition


Louis Vuitton is one of my favourite brands because it is so classic! I do like the modern day coloured pieces Louis Vuitton has but I prefer the traditional LV print. When I saw that Louis Vuitton was holding an exhibition I was so excited and googled straight away, tickets booked in seconds! The thing I love most about Louis Vuitton is
that every single piece is handmade - most people don't know that, the exhibition shows just how the are made by hand in amazing videos and also infront of your eyes. The exhibition is kind of like a maze however you won't get lost dw - it is made up of room after room which you through, it is very much like a journey. Showcasing all aspects of Louis Vuitton from the inspiration, the bags, the fashion, the models etc all using state of the art technology and some amazing motion graphics! You even get free stickers and a poster at the end - so cute! Overall the whole experience is just that an experience, a very beautiful one - I HIGHLY recommend if you are in London to go check it out because it is something to remember I loved it and so did Oscar. Thank you Louis Vuitton for always being amazing and innovating. If you want to see videos from the exhibition follow me on snapchat now - louisanorthcote or go on twitter -vintagerunways.































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig