Monday, September 28, 2015

RUUBY

I have now been officially living in London for about 9 months but I still find it hard knowing the best places to go to get my hair, nails etc done because there is so much choice and you don't know what it good or what isn't! Now I have found my solution to that problem!!! RUUBY! Ruuby is London's
premium beauty concierge app offering clients direct access to the diaries of the very best salons, spas and mobile therapists - it is free to download on the app store and you can download it on either your phone or ipad - or both! In addition on Ruuby you can search by location, therefore it is easier to find what is closest to you - to where you live or where you work etc. I used Ruuby to find somewhere to have my nails done and straight away I found Imarni nails in Box Park which is literally 6 minutes away from my house! Imarni has done nails for the likes of Lily Allen, FKA Twigs and Pixie Lott, so it was a privilege to have my nails done there - I had nail art done in gel so it will last for about 2-3 weeks. Thank you so much to Ruuby for making it easier to find the salon and to make booking so much easier! I now have pretty nails all ready for my first week at uni ahh!! Be sure to download Ruuby on the app store now and follow them on instagram @ruubyapp








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig