Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Roll out of Bed Swag

 Hey all so this is a post about my outfit the other day, but first I miss you all, hands up I know I haven't blogged in a bit but don't worry I'll be more onit! So where to start with this,
I was in a very chilled out mood, I call it (Roll out of Bed Swag - RBS). So I just went for a big WANG scuba top, it's light, doesn't feel too bulky and very soft. Black skinny jeans which are so comfy bought from ZARA (However pretty tough to take off haha). I'm pretty sure I snagged the coat from a second hand store somewhere in Surrey, when I bought it the button where not up to par, so I just pulled them off and found some nice shield buttons, then with the classic 1994 Jordans, with checkered blue & black socks just to mix it all up a bit.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig