Monday, March 2, 2015

I am on youtube!







AHHH I filmed myself and put it on Youtube! So as I said on my last post by 'relaunching' my blog I wanted to change it up a bit and make it more personal, therefore now blogging has gone to videos and vlogs - basically the same things. In addition Youtube is a great platform to spread globally to people - also it is easier to film myself than take pictures of myself however I will ofcourse add outfit posts! Anyway here is my first Youtube video! I decided to do the video on the beauty products I bought this week - they aren't 'new' per say as I have used them before. 
I love Swedish brands so I ofcourse love And Other Stories, they are like high-end highstreet pricing for clothes but their beauty products are amazing price! So I bought my favourite body wash and matching body lotion called Shinjuku Bloom link here  and link here - the body wash is 5 pounds and the lotion is 7 pounds. Then I was looking through the lipsticks as I have been looking for a redy, browny, purpley (excuse my spelling haha) colour and I found it! The lipstick is called Cordovan Wine and is 12 pounds, link here. So anyway there is my first Youtube video! Please subscribe to my channel and let me know what you think - if you have any ideas for a video or want to know anything just comment and let me know! In addition please also follow me on my instagram and facebook.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig