Sunday, March 29, 2015

H&M Haul Video







Been busy as usual and that is always my excuse to not post but it is the truth. In addition I don't usually have someone to always take pictures for me as my boyfriend is at work, that is why it is much easier for me to do videos, I know I am sat in the same position on the floor in my room talking to a camera but I promise I have some ideas for new videos which do involve other places. Anyway here is a video I did about the HUGE H&M delivery I received - the box was so big I could fit inside it! I have put links to all the purchases below the Youtube video - most people I know don't shop at H&M as they don't usually find anything so mostly go to Zara or Topshop. I am most defs a Zara shopper but not a huge fan of Topshop, instead I shop at H&M. I hope this video shows you how you can find some amazing stuff and they are not expensive at all! Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and now follow me on snapchat - vintagerunways. In addition be sure to follow me on instagram, facebook and twitter.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig