Thursday, April 9, 2015

H&M shades of grey

For once in my 'teenage' / 'adulthood' life I can safely say I have actually been going out of the house with no makeup on or just a tiny bit of foundation like in these pictures. I feel much more fresh faced and have actually been getting compliments from people if you watched my youtube video about my biggest insecurity, which is my skin, then you would know what I am talking about. If you haven't watched it check it out here.

Another thing I have realised is I really do wear baggy clothes haha something I seem to be drawn to is a size M or even L when I should be going to the rack and getting XS or S but I guess in my case comfy is best.
If you watched my H&M haul on my youtube channel or even check the post before you would know about all the amazing purchases I made and how excited I was. Many people don't shop at H&M or seem to not find anything when they go but I was determined to show people that they sell some great things for such a good price. In this outfit post above I guess I recreated my own '50 shades of grey' by layering different shades of grey. I am wearing tshirt, trousers, hat and jumper all from H&M - featured in my haul here. Then I am wearing shoes from Zara. I hope all you Londoners are enjoying this amazing weather - I have been spending most days lounging on my favourite rooftop restaurant near where I live - follow me on instagram and you will see where it is. In addition I am on Snapchat - louisanorthcote - if anyone is interested in seeing just how weird my boyfriend and me can be! 






















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig