Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Day 2015






I know it has been a few days since Christmas and everyone is now preparing for New Years but as my family lives elsewhere and I don't get to see them very often and didn't spend Christmas with them I wanted to do a vlog of mine and Oscar's Christmas day. This year was mine and Oscar's second Christmas together and we decided to spend it together in our new apartment, it was our first
Christmas in London and our first one just me and him - we both really enjoyed it and has such a nice chilled day. I was so nervous to make a whole turkey roast but my mum told me what I had to do and I don't want to boost but it was seriously perfect I was so happy and proud! We spent the day opening presents, skyping and calling family and eating a lot of food - we decided to take a nap at 8:45pm and said we would only nap for 30 mins but we woke up at 1am so confused and then just decided to go back to sleep so I guess we definitely had an early night on Christmas haha but was so nice and got some amazing presents from amazing people. I hope you all had a great day too!












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig