Monday, December 21, 2015

VLOG #3 MOVING DAYYY


WE MOVED HOUSE! If you watched mine and Oscar's first Vlog here you would know the story of how we had to move. Me and Oscar have been living in London together for a year in January and this new apartment is infact the third apartment we have lived in and not by choice. Some people may agree or know finding the right apartment, nice landlord etc is hard and we have definitely found it difficult and sad. The last apartment - in the vlog - we moved in April so signed a contract for a year but had to leave after 8 months, as they are claiming possession of the building, this meant we had to find yet another place to live. Luckily I seem to be quite good at finding apartments and found us one just down the road same price and very nice!

Growing up I haven't really had a family home as when I lived in Dubai my parents just rented apartments, therefore I lived in three different apartments just in Dubai and now three apartments here in addition to boarding at College. Having a base and a home is something very important to me as I don't really have one, so being told to leave somewhere that has become your home or atleast somewhere you made your base is hard. I have always wanted a high ceiling, huge window, very white, loft looking apartment and that is what our last apartment was so I found it very hard to say goodbye and I still prefer the last apartment to this one atm, yet everyone prefers this one. Don't get me wrong I do love this apartment and I am happy but because we rent we can't exactly change loads, like make EVERYTHING white so it isn't exactly us but life throws curve balls, a lot of them it seems. I have said a lot of goodbyes in my life so don't like saying them, yet because I have had a lot means I seem to adapt quick. We still have some more things to add to our new home and then we will ofcourse give you all a guided tour!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig