Thursday, December 24, 2015

Marbled party



Merry Christmas Eve! It will definitely not be a white winter here in London however as I write this it isn't just raining outside it is literally pouring - well that is typical England for you haha! I am seeing a lot of my friends posting pics of them back in Dubai for Christmas and I must admit I am a bit sad, I did want to spend Christmas in Dubai this year with my Mum and Sister but the flights to Dubai are very expensive so I couldn't I would love to be home seeing old friends and with family but this year me and Oscar will be spending it here together in our new flat - we are our own little family (:

Anyway I wanted to do a few posts of party looks as it is party season and New Years is nearly here! Here is the first post, I am wearing a dress by a designer called Florence Bridge, who I have actually modelled for in the past, the post is here, she is a London based designer and creates the patterns for all her items which I love, in addition her brand is so unique, easy to wear and really fun! I love this dress because of the marble effect it is so easy to wear but stands out a lot, it is not too overpowering if you are like me and don't want to wear the whole shiny sequins! In addition Florence Bridge sells this gorgeous fluffy striped scarves be sure to have a look www.florencebridge.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig