Tuesday, December 1, 2015

VLOG #1 - our real life


Hello all lovely people I hope everyone is well! If you have followed me for a while you would know I have been blogging for a while but a few months ago I decided to make my blog a platform for both me and my now other half who I do also live with - Oscar. If you want to know a bit more about Oscar be sure to check out the Q&A about him on YouTube here. Recently there hasn't been a lot of him on here as he is at work a lot of the time and we have both been busy, however we have decided to start Vlogging on our YouTube and below is the FIRST VLOG! Vlogging is quite a strange thing, I must admit however I started to watch more and more people's Vlogs on Youtube and found it actually became weirdly addicting because you feel part of that person's life. I started my blog as a diary/therapy as like my own little space that is there for anyone who wants to enjoy it too, I never started it to become something or famous, therefore I want to record memories with Oscar and show people of my generation how fun a relationship can be. In addition I don't live near my parents or sister and rarely see them so it is also a space for them to see what I have been up to - I know it all sounds very strange - don't worry I thought so to in the beginning but now it seems natural - SO I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading and watching x 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig