Saturday, December 12, 2015

Unboxing: red gilet




I love getting packages and I am sure you all have the same feeling when it arrives! Every time you get a package it feels like Christmas or your Birthday and it always makes a bad day better. I decided to film me unboxing a purchase that is now my new favourite item in my wardrobe for this season! I
wanted a big fluffy fur gilet for winter so I searched into google and came across this one! I decided to go for the red but they have a huge array of colours, I have a very monochrome wardrobe but buy khaki, navy or red so I decided for a pop of colour to go with the red and trust me, ask Oscar or my friends I won't take it off I keep trying to match my outfits just to the gilet. Most of my outfits match anyway (: If you want to find out where this gilet is from then go on CLICK THE YOUTUBE VIDEO! In addition please subscribe !!!!  












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig