Thursday, December 17, 2015

Individual Evolution of Ourselves


We have moved apartment to an awesome two story just off Bricklane, so this is lou and I using the area to our advantage, the area is mixed with a variety of multicultural artwork on every corner with the back alley streets mixed in with the busy suburban lanes makes a fantastic runway for a vibrant soul, such as ourselves. I personally wanted to have a warm yet cosy day so why not go with all
Black and Red, personally I think I have honed down this outfit well, black turtleneck, trackies and hat mixed with the "ofc" jordans for a street-esk vibe then my big Red vintage jacket that my mum actually wore in the 80's and I LOVE it!! with a touch of the cheeky black hoodie underneath it.

We all have style these days it just depend on how you look at it, I have taken elements of style and fashion through all the music I have loved in my 24 years, don't get me wrong I know I have gone through a fare few different styles such as, hand me downs; so with that there's NO say in what you really look like, then in no particular order at all just some that I remember; chav, punk, emo-ish, slone, indie, hip-hop, hipster. but I have come through it, I think most people like to think they are individual however we have just picked out certain elements of other eras and put them into a blender then out comes a wardrobe cocktail of different styles and fads throughout our blessed life span so far.  

If you would like to see examples of what I mean then please join my love in people watching, it's not to hard to do the rules are simple; Locate a fairly busy street, Find a spot to chill, Lean back to admire the cultural yet timeless decisions people have made to venture out of there homes in. 





Share:

1 comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig