Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmassy black


OH MY GOSH it is Christmas eve in two days! TWO DAYS! This year has gone so fast I cannot believe it is nearly 2016. Me and Oscar have now moved yet again to a new apartment and have already settled in very quickly, we have only been in it for 19 days but it does feel home - however it
still isn't finished yet! Want to see our moving Vlog be sure to watch the video in the post before or here.

While writing this post I am sitting here all cosy on my sofa with my Christmas tree lights on feeling all Christmassy, which is very appropriate as this outfit post features me standing next to a gorgeous display of a somewhat big garland with fairy lights. Growing up in Dubai it was Christmassy to an extent however being in London you see beautiful Christmas lights and window displays everywhere! Yet this year winter in London isn't really winter, it is more like spring as the weather has been so mild I cannot believe it and yes I am somewhat complaining haha I just want to be able to layer my chunky knits and coats but haven't been able to. Despite the mild weather it is quite windy so I have been wearing a scarf and making sure I am comfy - I love comfy with an edge and minimalism.

Hoodie from: H&M, leggings from: H&M, scarf from: Zara, hat from: Zara Men, bag: Alexander Wang and shoes: Nike from Asos.

I hope everyone is enjoying the festive season and is as excited as me for Christmas!!!!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig