Sunday, December 20, 2015

VIVID DRINKS





Hey all! If you read my blog often or follow me on instagram you would probably know how I am a bit of a health freak so I am always looking out for the newest and best healthy foods, drinks etc in addition to having a little obsession with smoothie bowls (links here and here). Green lattes have been the new things plastered all over instagram and on my feed quite often, anyone else come across a pic like that? I was very interested in what these green coffees where as I number one, LOVE coffee, and
number two, LOVE green smoothies, juices, vegetables etc - I found out they were something called Matcha, I still don't one hundred percent who exactly what Matcha is and I actually still haven't tried an actual Matcha coffee myself (anyone know where I can get one in London let me know) however after coming across Vivid Drinks I now know a bit more about it and have indeed tried something with Matcha in it.

If you go to www.vividdrinks.com it tells you that Matcha infact contains natural caffeine and l-theanine - the caffeine is an energy boost while the l-theanine keeps you relaxed and calm along with doing some other things (check out the site). Enough about the facts I know you're wanting to know how it tastes and no lie it is SOOO good! The Vivid Drinks come in different flavours which can again be found on their website here and in the video above I get Oscar to try them to and to actually guess the tastes how do you think he does?

My personal favourite is the original Matcha Green tea that comes in the lighter blue carton - to me it tastes like bubble tea which is amazing I don't know if it is the tapioca balls or the actual bubble tea that it tastes like but that doesn't matter because I think ALL flavours are yummy! Along with the cartons being a great size to put in your handbag and carry as a healthy energy drink throughout the day, I have also heard Matcha is good for hangovers (:

In the pictures I am wearing: H&M leggings, Calvin Klein sports bra, And Other Stories bomber jacket, Asos Nike trainers, Zara Men's cap and my new gorgeous Celine sunglasses thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend! Be sure to try Vivid Drinks and do let me know what you thought!!!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig