Thursday, December 31, 2015

Masculine take on the party season

OMG it is the last day of 2015 which means this is the last post of 2015 too! This year has been very up and down and rocky for me and I personally haven't achieved anywhere near what I would like to achieve however I am very grateful this year me and Oscar moved in with each other in London yet we did live in 3 flats in just under a year. For 2016 please give me some answers and try to tone down on the rocky bits and drama, I just want to be happy and work hard.

Anyway onto the last post! As it is New Year's Eve today and all you girlies are going to get dressed to the nines for wherever you are off to here is a very last minute outfit idea. Growing up I used to be very girly girly, however now I am a bit more masculine with the outfits I pick as I prefer things baggy and more comfortable. This is a masculine take on a party look with top and jacket from Zara, trousers from Lavish Alice and shoes also from Zara - add a slicked back hair look and some lipstick (: All there is now to say is happy last day of 2015!

Be sure to check out what me and Oscar got up to on Christmas Day here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig