Friday, April 10, 2015

silver tone mood

I really do wear baggy tops/jumpers - this one above falls off my shoulder but I guess I like that it is what I know. Today was another really nice sunny and warm day in London so my feet and knees came out to play - my sister and cousins for that matter call my shoes some horrible, stupid names however I seem to like these weird slipper looking shoes so I put them - they are from Zara if you wanted a pair!

In addition I put on some more of my H&M purchases I featured in my H&M youtube haul here. The jumper and jeans are featured on it! I haven't owned a pair of white jeans in a few years but they are the new black jean in my opinion, great for this sunny weather and for summer coming up - I barely wear colour so I guess they are my 'colour'. To top it all off I am wore my favourite Alexander Wang Rocco Bag - the first ever designer piece I bought so it holds a big piece in my heart and also my Ray Ban aviator sunglasses. Be sure to follow me on my social medias and also now snapchat - louisanorthcote.





















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig