Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Park life

People of London it is amazing hot weather and people not of London I am talking about how London has been having really hot days - 21-23 degrees (ok for Dubai that isn't hot but for London it most definitely is).

I enjoyed the amazing 23 degree weather yesterday by going to Hyde Park - did the usual take a picnic and made my own Pimms. In addition my boyfriend has rollerblades and is actually really good so he took them along and showed off I however wasn't that amazing I can do it without falling on my face or bum but I need to hold someones hand for balance. If you follow me on snapchat you would see me on the rollerblades (snapchat - louisanorthcote).
Anyway I wore more of my H&M clothes that are featured in my H&M haul on my Youtube channel here - tshirt and leggings from H&M while I found an old jacket I haven't worn for like a year in a draw - jean jacket from UNIF, shoes Zara and sunglasses Ray Ban. I hope everyone is enjoying the amazing weather.




















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig