Thursday, October 22, 2015

Autumn colours makeup by Gabriella Floyd Makeup





On some of my last posts I was wearing makeup done by an amazing makeup artist called Gabriella Floyd. Here is the video I recorded while she did it, it is not really a tutorial it is more of just a video however you could definitely copy the look by watching the video and using the products that are listed below! The actual makeup took about 2 hours to do which sounds insane but as a model I am used to it as on shoots that is how long it takes everybody! I wish I could look like this everyday and have my own personal makeup artist, I could be just like the Kardashians haha. Anyway please watch the video and enjoy, give me some feedback as we think we will do a proper tutorial next! It is a makeup look inspired by Autumnal colours which is perfect for this season!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig