Friday, October 30, 2015

Dion Lee


Last week I said I was going to do some posts about my favourite Australian designers as a buying student I am always looking for amazing garments and designers etc so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you as you may never of heard of them yourself. In addition I am busy with uni atm as I have 2 presentations - one next week and one the week after, however will try and get some new outfit posts shot this week and have that to add soon! So anyway here is the second Australian designer who I love, he is called Dion Lee, I first came across him when I watched Lara Bingle's reality show called Being Lara Bingle (don't know who I am talking about check out this post here). From then on I followed him on instagram and saw all the catwalk show images each season. He reminds me of an Australian Alexander Wang - his garments are quite sportswear chic but also have amazing structure and experiments with silhouette - a lot of his collections look like they were inspired by the sea which could very much be taken from the typical Australian lifestyle of surfing as an inspiration. I very much want all of the clothes he makes and one day I WILL buy and wear his amazing clothes or even walk his show ;) 

Be sure to have a look at his collections https://www.dionlee.com/collections

(pictures not my own but moodboards made by me)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© vintagerunways x omh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig